How can I run a WP-CLI command as authenticated user?

12:02 PM


How can I run a WP-CLI command as authenticated user?

I've written a command for wp-cli called wp nurse. It is styled after the wp doctor command, except is meant to run the WordPress Site Health checks. Using the in-browser tool, all 16 tests currently ...more


Redirect www to non-www htaccess

It's been asked a gazillion times but it's still not working in my Wordpress. I want to redirect everything to https://website.com. Current code been used: ...more


how do i get a greeting for logged in uses by the time of day

combing to pieces of code into 1 both work but not together keep no matter what i try it keeps crashing the site <?php $t=date("H"); if ($t<"12") { echo " Have a good ...more


Customize first page of category

I want to create a custom category page, only for the first page, displaying an article, related posts, latest posts. How can I do that? ...more


Ask wp-cli latest core wordpress version released

make a script (bash) that examines all wordpress installations on my server and returns a set of information. I would need to know the latest known version of wordpress (official ...more


Popup Cookie Wordpress select language and section (Elementor)

I need to show a popup where the user can choose the language and which section to open (partners, customers, support) and that this choice is kept in the cookies so that the next time he returns that ...more


url keeps redirecting to a page

I have theme options pages www.website.com/wp-admin/themes.php?page=avada_options but problem is when ever i go that page it redirect to www.website.com/store-manager/ I checked the rewrite, even ...more


Image Source: www.keycdn.com

You Might Also Like

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

Like us on Facebook